Terms & ConditionsHome / Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The online booking of FRHs/ IHs/Camping Sites will be only for private persons.
- Check-in & Check-out Time: – 12:00 noon.
- Food – Only basic food facility on demand shall be made available to the tourist(s) on payment basis.
- Payment – 100% advance payment including taxes at time of online booking. Stay charges per room per night of Forest Rest Houses/IHs/tenting sites are also hereby revised i.e. the rates applicable for (Private) visitors Rs. 1,000/- (+ 12% GST) as per GAD Notification no. GAD-D (G) 6-1/2019 dated 10.09.2020 or the rates proposed by Circles Level Societies whichever is higher, has been approved.
- The portal for online bookings shall be closed before 48 hours and booking window for a particular destination shall be made available for the visitor for 30 days period only.
- Identity– Copy of the Aadhaar Card will be uploaded at the time of booking by visitor and same will be verified by the caretaker before check-in.
- Guidelines for Visitors during Stay–
- Visitors shall strictly adhere to the prevailing rules & regulations/ SOPs/guidelines issued by Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and Govt. of India.
- It is the responsibility of the visitor making the reservation to ensure that all personal details as provided at the time of making reservations are complete and accurate. Entry may be denied to visitor whose personal details are found to be false or incomplete in any respect.
- Visitors are advised to check-in/ check- out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks is not permitted inside the FRHs/ IHs/Camping Sites.
- Visitors may not carry such products. All visitors entering the FRHs/ IHs/Camping Sites, should not be under the influence of any alcoholic, narcotic or psychotropic substances at any point of time during their stay.
- Carrying of firearms of any kind is not permitted within the FRHs/ IHs/Camping Sites premises.
- Pets are not permitted inside the FRHs/ IHs/Camping Sites.
- Smoking inside the FRHs/ IHs/Camping Sites and lighting of any kind of fire is strictly prohibited.
- COVID-19 Management (to be followed by Visitors and officials)
Visitors shall strictly adhere to the COVID-19 Pandemic SOPs/ guidelines time to time issued by Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and Govt. of India in public interest.
- Pre-cancellation of reservation due to –
Any fire accident.
Any natural disaster.
Any other exigency.